Important Information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
– Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
– place an order via our website or purchase our products or services via any other means;
– book a Flower School course;
– book us to provide flowers for your wedding or other event;
– create an account on our website;
– subscribe to our service or publications (including our newsletter);
– request marketing to be sent to you;
– enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
– give us feedback or contact us.
– Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
– Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
– Technical Data from analytic providers such as Google
– Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and
delivery services based inside the Europe.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You will receive marketing communications from us (including our newsletter) if you have requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt- out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Change of purpos
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see section 9 below (Your Legal Rights) for further information. In some circumstances, we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.